Anchorage Daily News

Eva, (FMU, Tampa Library)

Sorry but I am not able to help. From some reason the clips from the years 1952 and 1953 are missing. My library does not have the microfilm back that far.

You could try an inter library loan from the public or university libraries. Her other other option would be to pay the information service at the university to make a copy. Since she knows the date, the cost shouldn’t be very much. The name is infolink and the phone is 907-786 -####, Usually they can give an estimate of cost before doing the job.


Ms. Palmosano

Anchorage Daily News